Browse All Publishers By Category
In partnership with
PubMatch: Your GLOBAL Book Rights Network
Chicago, IL Jun 01 - Jun 04, 2017
With more than 2,000 exhibits, 500 authors, over 60 conference sessions as well as a special area for rights business, you'll see all the latest titles across genres, uncover hidden gems, network, and meet the industry contacts to put you instantly on top of what you need to know for your business and job.
The Event is for:
The Event includes:
Booksellers & Retailers
Librarians and Educators
Rights and International Professionals
Publishers and Industry Professional.
Exhibition Halls/Pavilions - featuring more than 2000 exhibits covering over 300,000 square feet as well as special pavilion areas. All major U.S. publishers have a presence along with hundreds of publishers of all sizes from the U.S. and from across the world. The BookExpo exhibits also include a wide variety of non-book and gift items as well as technology products..
World-Class Conference & Educational Programs
- With over 60 world-class sessions, this complete educational program is designed to address topics of interest to all segments of the industry. Most sessions are Free with event registration.
Special Events and Networking Opportunities
- There are a wide variety of special events taking place throughout the event. These include author breakfasts, luncheons, receptions, special lounges and more.
World's Largest Autographing Progam
- The autographing program is a highlight of BookExpo America and features over 400 authors. These authors sign books in the special autographing area as well as in exhibitor booths. Check autographing section for scheduled authors.
International Rights Center
- Rights business takes center stage at the International Rights Center. If you are an agent, scout, publisher, packager or acquisition editor looking to buy or sell rights, this is the place to do the deal.
Publishers, agents, packagers and wholesalers/distributors can choose a display option that best fits their needs from a single title displayed to a large dedicated space devoted soley for them.
- Display a single title or shelf through our sister company, Combined Book Exhibit. Visit our website at http://combinedbook.com.
- Panel Display. Includes five one meter shelves, storage area, table and two chairs. Also includes official listing in the BookExpo America Directory as well as a llsting in the ACS catalog and website.
- 4m2 Stand. Includes 16-20 Shelves, large signage, table, chairs, shipping and customs clearance from our Buchanan, NY address, exhibit badges, official listing in BookExpo America Directory, use of hotel blocks reserved for ACS participants, amd use of all ACS services.
- 6m2+ Stands. Please inquire.