The Beijing International Book Fair is now considered by many as one of the top four International Book Fairs in the World. The fair grows steadily each year in not only new overseas companies but new US and UK companies attending for the first time. English language materials continue to be an important market for the Chinese and Chinese interest in American books remain strong especially in children’s, STM and adult award-winning and best seller titles that have a popular appeal.
The American Collective Stand can help in making your exhibiting experience worry free without the headaches of the language barrier, reserving space, setting up and manning a stand by yourself. ACS’s all-inclusive services allows you to concentrate on your business at hand rather than where to go to order a table and chairs, or how to ship to the exhibit facility without your books getting caught up in customs. Here are some benefits of participating in the ACS Collective…
- All space, furnishings, electrical, shipping, customs clearance, program listings, badges.
- Budget in advance, and in U.S. dollars without fluctuations in currency.
- Arrive at the fair later than if you were exhibiting on your own, and leave early saving thousands of dollars in T/E, not to mention your time.
- ACS’s famous “Survival Room”, where our participants can refresh themselves with bottled water, soft drinks, snacks, or just to escape for a few minutes.
- Hotel block at specially negotiated rates (optional/additional cost).
- ACS Reception Desk where messages can be left or monitor your stand.
- Translation services: we hire graduate English language majors from the University to help with the reception desk as well if any company needs help during one of their meetings with translation.
Publishers, agents, packagers and wholesalers/distributors can choose a display option that best fits their needs from a single title displayed to a large dedicated space devoted for them.
For more information Contact Us