Once a year in October, the international book trade (publishing experts, writers, creative industry players and more) meet in Frankfurt to network, negotiate and discuss all aspects of the publishing industry. Since the founding year of the Frankfurt Book Fair in 1949, publishers, booksellers, literary agents and readers have profited from this personal contact with partners and colleagues from all over the world. With 7,500+ exhibitors from more than 100 countries, 4,000 events, 280,000+ visitors and 10,000 Journalists, the Frankfurter Buchmesse is the largest book fair in the world.
The American Collective Stand can help in making your exhibiting experience worry free without the headaches of the language barrier, reserving space, setting up and manning a stand by yourself. ACS’s all-inclusive services allows you to concentrate on your business at hand rather than where to go to order a table and chairs, or how to ship to the exhibit facility without your books getting caught up in customs. Here are some benefits of participating in the ACS Collective…
- All space, furnishings, electrical, shipping, customs clearance, program listings, badges.
- Budget in advance, and in U.S. dollars without fluctuations in currency.
- Arrive at the fair later than if you were exhibiting on your own, and leave early saving thousands of dollars in T/E, not to mention your time.
- ACS services include our own wireless network so you can have access to your emails and your web site during the fair (additional charge).
- ACS’s famous “Survival Room”, where our participants go for coffee/tea/water and snacks, or just escape for a few minutes. At FBF, refrigerators are available for personal items as well as our ‘Beer/Wine Fridge’ for that end-of-the-day refreshment (only at Frankfurt Book Fair).
- Hotel block at specially negotiated rates (optional/additional cost).
- ACS Reception Desk where messages can be left or monitor your stand.
Publishers, agents, packagers and wholesalers/distributors can choose a display option that best fits their needs from a single title displayed to a large dedicated space devoted for them.
For more information Contact Us