The Guadalajara International Book Fair, better known as FIL, is the most important annual event in the Spanish speaking world. The GIBF represents the best chance to break into the Latin American Market as over 20 thousand members of the trade descend on the city to find books from approximately 2 thousand publishing houses from 43 countries ( 700+ thousand attend the fair, including the public). Attendees to the fair include publishers, agents, distributors, booksellers, librarians and the public, but as a rights fair, the trade visitors focus on finding books to publish in the Latin American market. The American Collective Stand will be located within the USA Pavilion, helping drive traffic to your books. Here are some of the benefits in participating within the ACS collective…
- All space, furnishings, electrical, shipping, customs clearance, program listings, badges.
- Budget in advance, and in U.S. dollars without fluctuations in currency.
- Arrive at the fair later than if you were exhibiting on your own, and leave early saving thousands of dollars in T/E, not to mention your time.
- ACS services include our own wireless network so you can have access to your emails and your web site during the fair (additional charge).
- ACS’s famous “Survival Room”, where our participants can refresh themselves with water, coffee/tea, snacks, or just to escape for a few minutes.
- Hotel block at specially negotiated rates (optional/additional cost).
- ACS Reception Desk where messages can be left or monitor your stand.
Publishers, agents, packagers and wholesalers/distributors can choose a display option that best fits their needs from a single title displayed to a large dedicated space devoted for them.
For more information Contact Us