Browse All Publishers By Category
All Inclusive Services
FULLY EQUIPPED STANDS (or booths)
Standard stand size measures 2 meters x 2 meters. Double stand would be 2 meters x 4 meters, etc. Each stand contains hard walls, adjustable shelves, table(s), chairs, storage benches, lighting, electrical connections, carpeting, wastebaskets, signage and shipping. Exhibitor badges are also included which are sent to you prior to your leaving for the Fair.
Company Information - Official Directory Listings
Every company participating with a Panel Display or larger receives an official directory listing in the Fair Program with your own stand number. This information will also be included on each book fair's website (Frankfurt web site information appears for one year). In addition, we include this information on our own web site (www.AmericanCollectiveStand.com), which is linked to each fairs' website, and in the American Collective Stand directory specific to each show we attend. Names of your key executives who are attending the Frankfurt Book Fair will also be included in Frankfurt's "Who's Who," in both print and online versions.
Shipment of Books & Promotional Materials
As part of our all-inclusive service, we provide ocean shipment of your materials, as well as drayage, labor, customs documentation and clearance, delivery of materials to your stand, and set up. Exclusive to Frankfurt Book Fair: If you miss the ocean shipment, we have a nationwide program with FEDEX that will ensure timely delivery of your materials. The FEDEX plan is not covered in the all-inclusive cost of our service.
Obtaining a hotel room during the any fair can be difficult and costly. We make it easy for you to obtain hotel rooms by reserving blocks of rooms at several hotels at varying price points and locations. You reserve the rooms through us, and we send you your confirmation eliminating the need to communicate with the hotel directly.
Additional services included in your all-inclusive cost
- Regular Monthly Bulletins keeping you informed on all issues and deadlines.
- "Survival Room" - A private area within the collective with coffee, tea, spring water, snacks and refrigerators exclusively for our participants and their guests.
- Reception Desk Services - Messages, appointments and supervision of your stand while you're away
- Installation and set-up of your display materials enabling you to save a day on travel.
- Communication/Business Center - Telephones, fax machine, computers, printers and high speed Internet connections.
- Restaurant recommendations collected from our participants from years of experience.
- Translation (limited)
- High Speed Wireless Internet for ACS participants only.
Additional services not included in your all-inclusive cost
- Computer rentals - for our participants at low negotiated discount rates.
- Specialty Furnishings - custom tables, chairs, wall panels, signs, etc.